Introducing the Smiths from Brisbane, Australia .. Harvey and
Judy, Martin, Nicole and
(Yep, you're right, this pic
15 20 years out of date!)
- Is it really 2010?
Yes, I've been really slack at updating the web site!!
If you'd really like to see some recent pics of us all, then have a look at my
Facebook pics taken when we
all had a great weekend at Ballandean and enjoyed the
Opera in the Vineyard, May 1 2010.
Later this year we're going to do the SIMPSON DESERT again, it should be
Martin and Wendy are now BRISBANE residents again, home after 15 months
Visit their travel blog at
Kirsty and Pete are in Brisbane too, in the middle of renovating their house.
Nicole and Paul and family live in Buderim, on the Sunshine coast, 90 mins
north from us.
- Life has been busy with the addition of
TWO beautiful grandchildren to Nicole and Paul:
March 1 2007 Talia Mary
March 18 2010 Lachlan Michael Marshall
- 2009 saw us joining Martin and Wendy for a tremendous 3
weeks in CHINA,
after an earlier 6 week trip down the Birdsville track, and back
via SA, and Vic.
- 2008 We visited Martin and Wendy in London, then toured
- 2007 Nicole and Paul moved from Sydney to
Brisbane, where Talia was born on Mar 1.
In June, they moved to Buderim, and bought
- What's New in 2006????
- We had a fantastic trip to Africa
- What's New in 2005????
- We travelled around the Kimberly
- Martin and Wendy fly to UK, work in Bristol, and trip around UK.
- Coley travels through Spain, Portugal and Morocco early in
2001, plus a week in Croatia, then falls
in love with Africa later in the year.
- In 2001 we 4WD'd down the
Darling, to Tassie, Vic, and
- Nicole & Kirsty's trip to USA, Mexico, Guatemala and Belise
- In 2000 we crossed the Simpson
- In 1999 we ventured to the top of Cape York
- Read our Family History
- Browse through "Contents" to see what may
Welcome! You are visitor number